“Good morning, noodle!” THERE’S WINE AND TV AT HOME. Look at her brushing her teeth. She is SO CUTE brushing her teeth! —you (And you tell them so.)
2. And then, suddenly, much less so
3. You and your S.O. develop pet names that aren’t necessarily cutesy but are definitely unique.
4. Ditto inside jokes that probably alienate anyone else you hang out with.
7. Everywhere you go, you notice little things that remind you of them, so you have to keep yourself from buying hundreds of random gifts.
9. You have their picture set as background or lock screen (or BOTH!) on your phone.
10. You don’t care so much about going out anymore, and you may have gone through a period in which your friends questioned whether you were even still alive.
12. You spend a lot of time together in silence, but that’s totally chill.
13. Their interests or hobbies become yours, and vice versa.
15. You actually DO think of them first thing in the morning, even on the days you don’t wake up next to each other.
17. You find the simplest things adorable, as long as your S.O. is doing them.
18. You hide certain bodily functions for as long as possible, until one day a fart or burp sneaks out and all bets are off.
19. You actually miss them even if you’re just apart for a few hours.
20. You plan fantasy trips around the world, because suddenly everything just seems more interesting.
21. And maaaaybe you envision your future life together in your dream house with your beautiful dogs and/or children, if that’s what you’re into.
22. You get that you’d find most of this stuff so gross and annoying in anyone else, but when it’s you guys, it just makes sense.
“Good morning, noodle!”
THERE’S WINE AND TV AT HOME.
Look at her brushing her teeth. She is SO CUTE brushing her teeth! —you
(And you tell them so.)